About Peps Goh 吴宇冲
Peps Goh is a bilingual Actor based in Singapore, focusing primarily in screen-work, but also dabbles in both theatre and online media .
Peps first entered the stunt industry in 2014, accumulating experience with various stunt companies working from the ground up and eventually running his own fight-design & coordination service.
Besides acting, he also holds occasional seminars and masterclasses in screen fighting for Actors and provides personal coaching services.
Some Notable Works:
- 《路边歌王》 The Story Of Wanglei 2018 (Wang Lei – Teens to Early 30s)
- Directed by Ivan Ho & Jack Neo
- Produced by J-Team Productions & Oak3 Films
- The Bicentennial Experience 2019 (Sang Nila Utama)
- Directed by Michael Chiang & Beatrice Chia-Richmond
- Produced by Singapore Bicentennial Office